Tuesday 24 June 2008

The Longest Wait

Waiting for my final results makes time go really slow. I know I've done OK but then the doubt kicks in. You think that your course tutor would tell you if something has gone wrong...but what if they haven't...I'm too old to spend a year resitting a module!

I'm busy applying for work but I'm not sure about my status. I'm not a graduate until July 9th so am I still a student but with nothing to do? Or am I just out of work? Looking at some person specifications for jobs it seems ECDL is often cited as an essential qualification so I might actually be under qualified for some positions that I'm over qualified for! [Sigh]

So this is a time to catch up with things that I haven't had time for like updating websites, mine included, writing in this blog and brushing up on skills which I am out of practice with after a year of theory only study.

Roll on next week and results day...

...and the sun's gone in after a glorious day yesterday.

No comments: